Jan 12, 2015

Wednesday, Volume 3 Review Comes Out!


Hey guys and gals! I decided to push the final volume review for Pride and Prejudice back to Wednesday so they weren't back to back. With that being said, I also had it pushed back because the final Volume has a lot of important things in it that I don't want to spoil, if I haven't already spoiled enough of it, that is causing me some serious trouble in summarizing. Sorry again for that :(.

Another thing, this Sunday I will be reviewing, on time and fully done, the book "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie. I hope you all will enjoy that as my other reviews were met with positive feedback. If you all have another ideas for next Sunday please let me know by this Friday so I can see if I can do them.

Sorry, if this doesn't have my normal humor as it normally does, but I am very tired from school and blogging recently that I am having a hard time just typing. (I am also on the phone and my Boyfriend is annoying me, so I am not in a good mood.)

On a lighter note, my parents came back and got me a Coca-Cola cup from their cruise with happy stories of their time on the boat. I was pleased that they could enjoy themselves even though my father gave himself fever blisters from stress about work. Here is a picture of the cup:


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Do you think that next time I do a big book review like Pride and Prejudice that I should make it on different days for certain volumes or should I do it all in one day? Please, please, PLEASE post your answers in the comments below as if I don't get a response, I will continue with the every Sunday is a volume day.

Thanks guys! I hope you all are having a better day than me and are staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment