Jan 20, 2015

A Blog Update Soon To Happen


Hey guys and gals! As you all may have noticed, I haven't been blogging as much recently unless it is a review or some news and I don have a reason for it. And, no I am not being lazy. I actually have a legit reason.

I noticed that my blogs recently with kinda boring topics or have much randomness, get less views or 1+'s. So, not sulking or anything, I have decided to blog on days where things important or things I can really talk about have happened. You fell me bro?

I feel bad about it since I think, or seem, I am being lazy. But, in all reality, I just don't want to waste anyone's time with mindless bore  about my day. I, however, will not stop blogging like I normally do. I will simply not blog about boring crap and if nothing happened that day, I won't blog about it.


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Do you believe that I should blog everyday regardless if it is boring or not? Please post your answers in the comments below or stick a link up if you have a blog/video answers my question.

Thanks guys! I am very glad that you all enjoyed my reviews thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment