Jan 1, 2015

It Is a New Year!


Hey guys and gals! I hope you all had made your wishes for this new years and have planned out the goals you wish to accomplish! 

Today, while I am freezing in my bedroom because my room is colder than anywhere in the house, I wanted to celebrate the new year! By celebrating the year with: Youtube, books, reviews, reading, latch hooking and being cold! Anyone feel me bro?

Besides my whining, I still am taking book offers (I apparently got in trouble about it yesterday) for any of you writers out there! Please send me those links or titles! I don't mind reading them in a email or comments.



So, before concluding this post, it is time for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
How did you celebrate you New Years Eve? Please post it in the comments below or post a link to a video/blog you might have made if you have already described your party or way of celebration!

Thanks guys and stay warm out there! (Hope the hangovers aren't too strong for some of you)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Madison,

    I celebrated New Year's by just watching movies - it's pretty boring - but we didn't plan doing anything extraordinary because it seems like every new year it's the same with fireworks and parties, haha. I guess the celebration gets old sometimes. Maybe we'll do something more interesting for 2016. :) Are you from Arkansas? My sister really likes Kris Allen, the American Idol of Season 8, and he's from Arkansas so whenever she hears Arkansas she gets really excited, haha. Hope you had a wonderful celebration. Happy 2015 :)

    Dian
    The Happy Candle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds much more excited than how I celebrated it! I am jealous lol (I was sleeping and watching Youtube). I was born in Little Rock, Arkansas and I can tell why she gets excited with him (He is super cute :P). I hope you are having a happy 2015 year as well!

      Delete