Jan 2, 2015

The Feelz :'( De Be So Realz...


Hey guys and gals! Yesterday evening (Like at 1 in the morning), I finished watching Pewdiepie play The Walking Dead: Season 2. Omg... dem feelz though.... I had never cried so hard then when I watched this game series...

So, I don't want to spoil the ending or anything, but OMG... At first I was shocked, then when he exploded into tears. I was so sad I paused the video and cried for like 5 minutes straight. That poor little girl... Clemmy clue... D:

But, besides the tears, I really enjoyed the games. The style of the game made it feel so alive where the realistic games don't for me. I know that sounds weird, but playing many realistic games, you come to expect the tears and sadness versus the walking dead style, you don't expect it as much. I believed this to be true because if you are over-exposed to some style in games, you being to build you a emotional tolerance for them. Do you feel me or understand what I mean? (Yeah, I don't either).

What is even weirder is the fact that I am more likely to cry over a video game then I am over a movie or T.V. show. Maybe I just know the movie stuff is so acted out, I can't feel bad about watching it. 

Besides all that, today is the last day, at midnight to be precise, That I will take any more book titles. So, hurry up if you are debating or don't be afraid of any title if you are uncertain. I am a writer myself and know how hard it is to expand yourself for fear of the hate.


So, for the QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What makes you more emotional: A movie or game? Please post your answers in the comments below or post a link to a video/post if you have discussed this already!

Thanks guys and hope you are staying warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment