Jan 13, 2015

Celebrate Good Times Come On! Let's Celebrate!


Hey guys and gals! Today I have quite a bit I wanted to discuss even though it may not be interesting to you all! First things first, I am now accepting book ideas for next Sunday, so if you want a viewer for your work, please let me know.

Second of all, I may start blogging more about school for the next few days since I am starting to work on scholarships since I will be attending college in the fall. I hope I get some money, but if I don't, I won't be too upset. It would be nice to have some though.

Another thing about school that I wanted to discuss was my classes. I am doing much better than I expect and I am pretty proud of it. Being in a AP Calculus AB class, having a blog with book reviews, and balancing out college stuff is pretty difficult. I hope you all can understand why now my blogs my seem drier than normal or why my book reviews seem delayed.

Book review for Pride and Prejudice Volume 3 is tomorrow. Nuff said.


So this conclude's my blog and it is now time to explain the title of my post. I have reached almost 1,000 views for my blog, almost 12,000 views for my Google+, and 32 followers. Here are my followers below: +Dawlton Autrey , +Anthony Palmer , +The Vault - Fallout Wiki , +Julie Quesnel , +Thinkerbeat , +Kerri Boyle Samuelson , +Billy Franks , +Bhaswati Upadhyaya , +Carlos Janaway , +Ariana Butera-Grande , +Lindie Webb , +Ahmed Kanan , +lovely Johnson , +Gillian Ann , +TheBIBLEis666 (I still question his name, but to each his own.), +Jenny G , +Charlotte Wagstaff , +Cathy Ling , +Mike Wentworth , +Sylvia Sotuyo , +Lahcen Benkerkiche , +Cinem actor , +Muhammad Siddique , +Stelios Perdios , +SJB Gilmour , +Weavi , +Heavy Hooves , +Bhaswati Das , +Mark Adam Thomas , +Faith Lacroix , +kiza baric , +The Amazing Paradise Land . Like, if that isn't not enough proof that I love you all so much for the support, then I don't know what love is.

I know I normally do a question of the day, but today, I have a simple request. Support these people and what they do, if you agree with them. I just want them to feel the support that I do, since  know you all have hearts enough to listen (Read really) what I say.

Thanks guys! I hope your blog, book, videos or etc. of what you are doing is going just the way you want it to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment