Jan 3, 2015

Different Countries Surprise Me :O


Hey guys and gals! Today, I learned (It was really yesterday) that different countries have somethings about them that surprise me. The reasons I bring this up (If you understood that last sentence) is the fact that many of my viewers are not from the U.S..

Now, I'm not saying that is a bad thing, I just think it is different and surprising. Many of the people that read my blog are in Asian countries (India, Singapore, Japan). At first, I thought this was because they wanted to spam me or something, but no they actually do read my blogs on a daily basis, (If they really are spammers though, then they aren't very good at spamming)

At first, sadly, I thought they just click on it just to do it because I thought some of these countries read or spoke very little English. Yeah, that sounds pretty naive of me, but I had no idea that Singapore, for example, had English as one of their major languages spoken. (I know the U.S. isn't the only country that speaks English, but the countries that read my blog don't seem to have English as a major language).


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Where are you from or where do you live? Please post your location, just a city or country is fine, in the comments below or post a link to a picture/video/blog if you have already told people!

Thanks peeps! I hope you don't think less of me now :(.... I'm scared, but I was at least honest about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment