Jan 22, 2015

SCREW YOU INTERNET!


Hey guys and gals! So, yesterday evening, after being tired from homework and studying... (Okay Youtube and homework) I decided to play some Star Wars: The Old Republic.

That was a bad and awesome decision...

The reason it was great was the fact that I love Star Wars games even though I haven't watched the movies in forever. I love the Knights of the Old Republic series the most, but any Old Republic-like game works fine with me. So, anyways, what made it bad was the fact that as I was trying to complete a rather difficult mission...

And then my session timed out... OMG, I WAS SO FREAKIN' ANGRY I ALMOST THREW MY COMPUTER OUT THE FREAKIN' WINDOW ONLY TO JUMP OUT WITH IT TO PEE ON IT!!!


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Do you hate when your session times out on a game? Please post your rage in the comments below or stick a link up to your blog/video/picture of this horrible moment.

Thanks guys! I love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment