Jan 7, 2015

School + Tiredness = Not Good


Hey guys and gals! I had my first day at school after my break and it was alright... Except for the tiredness and the hunger. I forgot about not having food near me 24/7 and how I couldn't nap anymore. Oh well!

Just to let everyone know, I am still taking book offers for next Sunday! So, back to school crap. My day wasn't all to bad except for my B day classes were changed so much, I am not in class with my friends anymore :(. My A day stayed the same with: English IV, Anatomy, and AP Calculus AB. My B day classes are: Chemistry, Art II, and U.S. Government.

I only, thankfully, have one homework in AP Calculus which should not be too hard so yeah. As I said all in all today wasn't to bad for a day back. I just wish I didn't have the stupid headache I have.


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
How was your day at school? Please post your answers in the comments below or post a link to a video/blog you might have answering that question.

Thanks guys and hope you are prepared for the coldness for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. My day at home was cold as Shit! :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks to be cold huh? Love you sissy!

    ReplyDelete