Jan 5, 2015

Oh Noez! School is Starting Again! D':


Hey guys and gals! I have some random information to tell you all so I hope you care! (I know you probably don't, but you still love me :D). I recently have been having some kinda bad migraines recently causing delays in my blog, so I apologize.

Also, I am going to finish Volumes 2 and 3 for Pride and Prejudice this Sunday in 2 post since
I didn't realize how long the post was going to be. I do apologize again for i being so late, but with the football, the editing and finishing up on some other projects, I had no choice.

Another amazingly boring thing I wanted to say was that school will starting for me this Wednesday, so I probably will start having more interesting things to talk about and more books to review. I am not ready for school either since it is my last year in high school. :l senioritis sucks...

The final thing I wanted to say that my parents are going on a cruise, leaving me with my grandparents.... and annoying brother... Way to make me feel grown....


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What book do want me to review next Sunday? Please post your suggestions in the comments below or post a link to a blog/video/picture if you have me over a good book. I also will review any book/manuscript yo might have written if it is not too expensive.

Thanks guys! I hope you are staying warm and enjoying your last days of freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment