Jan 10, 2015

Oh, I'm Shopping In The Rain!


Hey guys and gals! Today, I have been up to my neck in things, I haven't the time to actually blog, read or play Star Wars: The Old Republic. -.-... But, besides my first world problems, I had a good day and was able to actually accomplish most of my goals, leaving me with more than a smile. (I lost time on the reading and writing the review..)

Today, I was able to actually go to half-price books and I bought 5 new book: The Mythology, Emma, Edgar Allen Poe stories, Lucifer's Blood, and Iron Wings. I am very excited about reading them and maybe doing some reviews over them since I know some people enjoy reading them if they are unsure of buying a book.

I also had some time to work on my embroidery with my white tee shirt. It is a PAC-Man with the ghosts chasing him. The only problem is I have is the fact I accidentally started with the wrong color string and it caused my ghost to be much darker than what I wanted. Oh, well. It is my shirt.

So, yeah... That's basically all I did...


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
How did you spend your Saturday? Please post your plans and if they were achieved in the comments below or post a link to a video/blog is you have made one about it.

Thanks guys! I hope you didn't get too cold or wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment