Jan 15, 2015

Finally, My Blog Quest Has Been Completed.. :')


Hey guys and gals! Today, I am very pleased to announce my pure happiness in the fact that someone answered my QUESTION OF THE DAY on my post about the ending to Pride and Prejudice! (My last post). Normally, I will have dozens of views, several 1+'s (Whatever the hell those are) and a couple of comments about my blog and how they feel about it. However, I very rarely get a answer for the question of the day and I was very excited to see it. I was also excited to see the feedback about my Pride and Prejudice post basically, well, explode!

I, like normal, feel a little sad when I don't get an answer, but it is made up by the views on I get on my content. So, when I get a comment (On anything really) I get very excited. I love hearing form you guys. I also love going back on my older post and seeing how retarded I look since I never go back and re-read my crap so there usually is a lot of typo's.

The real big reason why it excites me the most is the fact that I know I have someone out there that enjoys my content enough to read it and I don't feel so lonely. Living in my household with little respect over your dreams if they aren't involving money can make a person feel pretty left out in the world. My whole blog was a way to get myself out there and meet people like you. So, if I seem a little meeeehh about it, it is just because I feel like I have someone or many people out there that can hear me and make me feel better about what I do and enjoy.


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
(I am really teary eyed) Has anyone out there felt the joy of success in your blog and what you wanted to accomplish in it? Please, post your happiness (And tears) in the comments below or post a link to a video/blog you might have that talks about this joy.

Thank you so very much for this... I could not be any happier :')

No comments:

Post a Comment