Jan 9, 2015

Hip-Hip-Hooray Ya'll It Is Friday!


Hey guys and gals! Today, is Friday so time to celebrate! If you haven't already read, I am with my grandparents and they are watching me and my younger brother for the time my parents are away, so things my come a little later than expected.

However, the review will not be late, but the volumes might not be on the same day or time as they are really long volumes and too much on a post becomes boring or they miss too much important details. Speaking of books, today is the last day for book ideas and if none come I have a few books in mind for a replacement.

So, today at school we had a quiz in two classes, AP Calculus and Anatomy, and in my English class we were finishing on the Canterbury Tales. I personally liked the books, but my class wasn't too fond of it. Oh, well. More fun and information for me.

For this weekend, I have decided that Saturday I will be going to half-price books and Michael's to do a little late Christmas shopping as I haven't yet. On Sunday is book review day and Church, so if it is a little late, it is probably because of Church or we had a late lunch.


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Are you excited for the weekend? Please post why or your plans in the comments below or post a link to a blog/video if you have posted one already! 

Thanks guys and enjoy your weekend to its fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment