Jan 8, 2015

Home With The Grandparents!


Hey guys and gals! Today, if you haven't noticed, I am blogging later than normal. No, it isn't because I forgot, but I was with my grandparents and I couldn't just run upstairs and leave them alone. I was with them and now as they are going to bed, I can blog and finally, work on some homework.

So, today my parents went on a cruise and are going to the Caribbeans for a 5 days and they are with us. They left are 4 in the morning and, without a good bye, left us for a while. I didn't mind though. I was pretty happy for them since they never get to go anywhere for a long period of time alone.

Today at school was a little sad since I a, out of my favorite classes and into new ones. It is not all that bad, but I still miss my friends. I however, do not miss the homework that came with it.

So, to sum up everything, I had a good day and hope you guys are thinking of book ideas since tomorrow is the last day. As I have said in the past, and maybe for the last time for a while, I accept books you have written or manuscripts if you want me to review them for next Sunday. This Sunday will be Volume 2 and maybe 3 if they aren't too long. If it is, I will either wait until next Sunday of I have no book ideas or I will post a second thing that same day.


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
If you could go on vacation for 5 days, what would you want to see or where would you want to go? Please post it in the comments below or post a link to a picture/blog/video if you have one about it.

Thanks guys! I hope you didn't freeze today with the sudden coldness and are in good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment