Jan 17, 2015

So Busy For The Wrong Reasons XD


Hey guys and gals! Sorry about not blogging yesterday, I took a break from all of it so that I may enjoy some time with my boyfriend. Of course, that time was spent on my computer playing Don't Starve Together, which was a very fun game that has caused me to rage out so badly, that I got a huge fight with my boyfriend today.

Of course, I was also busy today with my friend Elizabeth for a while because after arguing with my boyfriend. ( I will explain what happened in a second) I need some time with her to calm down. It was nice having someone over to talk to and get a lot off my chest. Blogging is a nice way to do it, but actually getting to verbally hear someone feels better.


What the whole argument was about was not the game, but more of his mother. (A touchy yet, not, subject). It started with after he died, not listening to me, and I got a little peeved. So, me being already annoyed, I snapped at him for scolding his new puppy since half of the time it was all I heard. He, of course, popped back and said he had to annoying me further since it was his mother's dog. I went on to say her getting new was stupid since they were "so poor" and they could barely afford much, something he didn't like. We have already discussed this stuff, so when he got mad about it and implied my ignorance to his living since I'm technically rich, I lost it. We argued until he had to go saying I was making him mad.


At the end of it all, sadly, I basically blew up and my friend came over to calm me down, hence the lateness of my blog. All in all, it was a pretty bad day. So, yeah... I have been busy for the wrong reasons.

So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY?
Do you think I should discuss it or just let it go? Please post your advice in the comments below or post a link to blog/video you might have answering my question.

Thanks guys! (I'm excited about this being the 51st blog posted!)

No comments:

Post a Comment