Jan 6, 2015

Tomorrow is the Beginning of the End


Hey guys and gals! Tomorrow is my last semester of high school and I don't know how I feel about it. I am obviously exciting over not going to high school anymore, but I am also nervous of college starting. I know I will be fine, but it still has me worried.

The college I plan on attending is the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. I have had family attend there, family live near there (If 3 hours from Fayetteville from Little Rock is considered near as I live in Arlington, TX), and I was born in Arkansas. I have been accepted in SFUAD, but I can't afford it. Here is the Razorback's logo if you have never seen it before: 


But, on to other things. I am accepting new book reviews requests for next Sunday, so bring them in! I also wanted to say wow on the 119 views over my blog about different countries and what I learned from them. Guys, that is back flippin' cool and I really love all the views an support I got over it! so, to sum up everything..


It is time for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
How many of you are starting school tomorrow, have school, or are going to be going to school for the last semester starting tomorrow? Please post your memories, undying hate for it, or excitement in the comments below.

Thanks guys and hope you all do well! I will be praying and cheer you on from the print on the computer screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment