Dec 26, 2014

Too Much of a Good Thing?


Hey guys and gals! Today, I am having a bit of a problem.. A problem that may seem like a first world problem, but it still leaves me wondering what to do.

To start off, I have been on a Youtube video game marathon (I watch my favorite youtuber play games I am too scared of or I can't have them) since last Saturday. Now, I have gotten pretty fa into it and have watched some pretty cool games be completed. My on;y problem is the activities/hobbies I have that I also want done.

If you don't know, which I don't think you do, I am a huge yarn work hobby person. I can latch hook, crochet, cross stitch, and weave. Now, I have also been working a on across stitch project, but while doing it, I lose focus on he games and information on what is going on making me re-watch quite a bit. This may seem silly but it seriously is annoying.

Another big thing I debating while deciding if I want to watch the videos or latch hook is how do I want to spend my $250 for my video games. (I got the gift cards in steam money so it can't go into anything else.) I actually have been really unsure since most of the new games I want, I've already seen the endings to or I know I wouldn't complete them. 

I know, woe is me, I have too much money and too many choices and here I am complaining, but everyone has problems and these are mine for the moment.


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What games would get, or if you didn't get a game what would you stick to? Please post your answers in the comments below or post a link to a video/blg you might have made with one of these options in it. (The marathon one can be any marathon like movies or T.V. since not everyone watches video gamers play)

Thanks guys and gals! I hope some of you don't have my first world problem right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment