Dec 19, 2014

Last Day of School! :D


So today, I do and don't have a lot to talk about. I do not have a lot of information that is new, but I do have quite a bit of updates and information I want to discuss. One of these things was the massive views increase and followers I have got. Like, OMG,  guys I have now 7 followers and 4 to 6 more views than normal and that is amazing! I am so happy and thank you all so much for the support! I knew this wasn't a bad idea ;)!

So, on to the news of the day. If you didn't read the title of today's daily information, today was the last day of school. Not only has winter break started, but it has started off at 12:00 am because we had a half day!

My day began in Journalism and I was exempt in all of my classes, meaning I didn't have to take the finals. At first all the freshmen were excited, especially the ones around me, because they thought they could cheat off the seniors. Not only did they not know we were exempt, but they smelled so bad, we actually were allowed to leave the room. 

My second class, Economics, was the most boring class of the day. Not only did I teacher not show, family issues had occurred, but my friend Anna was in a bad mood. Bad mood as in when I asked her why she didn't show up and if she was skipping, I got a bad attitude. Whatever then.

My official last class of the day was Art II. All we did was sit in there and be quiet as the others tested. A good thing that happened, though. If you all remember, I  promised to show you my art piece so, here it is:

Photo

So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What do you all think? Like it or hate it? Please let me know in the comments below! 

Thanks guys and I hope you all have a wonderful winter break! Stay toasty!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much ^^! It took some serious sweat, tears, and dust.

      Delete