Dec 13, 2014

I really need to work harder :(


Hey guys, Madison here!

So, I am just going to come out about it and say it so it is off my chest...

I'M SLACKING SO BADLY I'M LOSING YOU GUYS!

And I am so sorry for it. I really am disappointed in myself. I shouldn't make excuses for myself and I won't. All I will do is admit I have been getting a lazy and have been very tired this last few days. Also, I just wanted to say that I truly thank anyone out there that reads my blogs everyday. You truly make me smile when I see the +1'd or the views. :)

So to update what's been going:

I have finished my second book Project: GreenLife and do plan on making it free for the public. I just need my editor to finish reviewing so that I may make it out and free for you all.

I did finish my anatomy project for Youtube (Read the last blog for details) and here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOT21QmGKjk


Finally, I am almost done with school and I am about to go on break. Right now, I am with my cousin and she is watching some weird gaming german guy so I got a chance to blog.

So for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Have you ever had a week that made you so busy that you couldn't keep up to date with other more important matters? Please post your answers the comments or post a link to a blog or video if you have discussed it already!

Thanks you so much guys for sticking out there for me! I love you and wish I could know you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment