Dec 27, 2014

Something New Every Sunday!


Hey guys and gals! Today, I am announcing some big news that may surprise, and even excite you, as I thought about it yesterday. Starting this Sunday, I will start posting book reviews over things I read and I will give my opinion on them. 

Now, some of you might not care or some of you might be excited. So, I will explain it will work and what is to be expected so everyone is at least on the same page.

Every Sunday, I will be talking (reviewing a book) that I have read the entire week. The review's first paragraph will have the title, author, publisher and etc. over the books information. (Plot included with no spoilers. Yeah, I hate those too) The second paragraph will be about what genre the book falls under and if it follows how the author wanted it to be presented. (Example: If it is a horror story and doesn't seem horrific, it will lose some points in the rating). The third paragraph will be about my opinion on he book and how I felt about it. )Don't worry, I do read quite and range of books so it is not like I only read text messages or philosophy books).


So, here is where you all will come into play. (OMG, every single time I type so in the beginning of the paragraph, I always capitalize both letters.) If you have a book you want me to review, let me know via in the comments or messaging me. (Keep in mind I am not filth rich so if you recommend your books and they are expensive, it won't happen.) I will begin taking new book titles Monday until Friday, prior to the week of the review. (Example: If you want me to review the book called "Red" on week two, then you must tell me on Monday-Friday of week one)((Get it?!)) and what I decide on will be reviewed that week. (If it has to be ordered of something, it might be a little longer)

So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What book do you want me to review for, not next Sunday, but the Sunday afterwards (Sunday, December the 10th)? Please post your answers in the comments below and, if you can, put a link to a website where that book may be.

Thanks you guys and I can't wait to get some feed back!

No comments:

Post a Comment