Dec 30, 2014

Information over My Review and Followers!


Hey guys and gals! If you already don't know, yesterday, I did a book review over the book Antigone and for this Sunday, I will do one over the book Pride and Prejudice! I am very excited about this as I have never read it or have seen the movies. I also don't know much about it (I only know it is a famous story) so everything will be a surprise!

I wanted to also let you know again, if you haven't already read my blog explaining my reviews, that I will take suggestions or books you might have written. I won't, however, take expensive books, so don't ask. (I'm not made of money)((I'm made up of organs and cells))

I wanted to also thank all of my followers! I feel it necessary every now and then so maybe you all might read their blogs or you all might follow them! (Also it is an honor to have followers period) So, here are their names: +Dawlton Autrey , +The Vault - Fallout Wiki , +Julie Quesnel , +Mike Wentworth , +Anthony Palmer , +Lindie Webb , +Ahmed Kanan , +Heavy Hooves , +Thinkerbeat , +TheBIBLEis666  (Yeah, I question him too, so I didn't follow back. Unless you agree with him then you can follow him) , +Ariana Butera-Grande , +Charlotte Wagstaff , +SJB Gilmour , +Sana , +Mark Adam Thomas , +Weavi , +Cathy Ling . So, thank you all so much for following me and I hope your goals over your blog, Google thing, etc. are being meant.


So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What book should I do next Sunday? Please let me know in the comments below or shoot me a message by Friday of this week! Thanks guys and hope you are getting ready for New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment