Dec 16, 2014

Not Much Today :I


This is basically the same feeling I am having about today's blog. There hasn't been much going on at school recently due to winter break coming up. I did get my forms allowing me to not have to take the test, expect in AP Calculus AB. I, however, wanted to take the test anyways so, I didn't really care much about that.

Um, in my Journalism class we wrote a review over the CD album "That's Christmas For Me" by Pentatonix, but that wasn't something very special. It was awesome btw you should so go check it out.

In my Economics class, we just finished a video and talked about grades and the final. Yeah, it was pretty boring.

My Art II class had some more life in it, but not by much. We were finishing our self-portraits in charcoal and I got mine done. When it is sprayed done and cut correctly, I will post  picture for you all to see. 

During lunch, my Go Center threw a party for Laura as she was going to another school, I got to keep the brownie stuff. Which, made me crap like a crazy person and sleep for about 5 hours after I got home, hence why I didn't blog until now.


With all that in mind, I do have some news over my book series: Project: GreenLife. It is in the process of editing and should be done in a couple of days, so when I have it completed, I will post a link to a website where you can download it if you want to. I have also decided that if I get enough hits (I am aiming for about 25-50), I will make the second book free as well. So, go out and tell everyone about it!

So, finally, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Have you ever had a very boring day where when you tried to talk about it, you had not much to say? Please post your answers in the comments below or post a link to a blog or video if you have discussed this horrible situation before.

Thank you guys and love you all so much! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment