Dec 14, 2014

Great Time with my Cousin


So, I had an amazing weekend this weekend! And you will never guess why!

I had an awesome time with my cousin Ashlyn Hotman and we played simscity together! Not only did we almost lose about 3 times, but we were able to start building megatowers! Lol, it's great to be mayor and nearly destroying your towns...

Besides nearly destroying the lives of innocent simmers, I had 2 new followers follow me. Of course, being a human and deciding to follow back, I made new friends! :D I am so excited! Nothing is cooler than getting more viewers, comments or followers!



So, I want to thank you all so much for everything! I mean, being a blogger is very hard nowadays since youtube is out there and people don't have to take the time to read your stuff anymore and to this much support means the world to me. I have to thank you all so much for getting me to where I am today! Thank you all so much and I hope one day I will hear (read) from you guys on the questions of the day.

Speaking of which, it is time for the; QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Have you ever had your dreams come true when it came to what you love? Please post your memories in the comments below or a link if you have discussed it in a blog or video in the past.

Thanks guys and have a wonderful evening or day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment