Dec 23, 2014

So Sick of Amazon B.S.!


Hey guys and gals! (Is that my intro? I don't remember)

I hate some seriously strong emotions going on right now. Like, extreme happiness and anger to the point of blowing up. I, of course don't want to sound whiny so, I will skim over the negatives today. Ironically, all this, expect for the views increasing, happened yesterday.

First things first, I just want to get this B.S. out of the way so I can cleanse my mind and cloud yours. AMAZON CAN SUCK MY BUTT WITH THEIR PACKAGING SYSTEM! I ordered a $92.99 office chair, key board and mouse, and a HDMI cable. My first package I got yesterday was my chair. However, here is a picture of the damn box: 


...really?... On top of the crappy box, I ordered the cable with the keyboard and mouse on the same day only to have my cable come in tomorrow instead of today. Do you feel the bro? Like the pain of wanting to run a bus of kittens into a pit of lava?! However, at least my keyboard and mouse came together with a good box. Not all has been forgotten or lost.

On to the good news, when I logged in today to start blogging since my boyfriend is over and I am about 2 hours behind, I saw the craziest thing ever. Like, guys, this is about as crazy as waking up to a bazillion dollars in your breakfast cereal. I had gotten 53 page views today! Like, just sit and let that marinate like a yummy, over-priced piece of steak.


I know right. That is so seriously crazy stuff! That might just be the best thing I could possibly ask for on Christmas and I thank you all so much for it. It is so back flipping cool, something I can't do because I am over the weight capacity, and I am very excited about it.
So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What is the best thing that has happened to you, like a surprise, that totally made up for something bad? Please post your memories in the comments below or post a link to a video/post you might have done in the past.

Thanks guys and stay toasty! (Only 2 more days until Christmas! Who is excited?)

No comments:

Post a Comment