Dec 16, 2014

I'm DOOMED!!! D:


It is the last week of school! :D There are only 3 more days until winter break and I am so excited! So on to my daily update on the nothingness that has been happening that I know you you don't care about, but you love me enough to read it anyways. (Notice I'm blogging early today? Who's proud or what?)

So, in my English IV class we did,,, NOTHING! Like nothing happened. All we did was sit there and talk to each other since he had a lot of grading to do and he didn't feel like adding on to it. 

In my Anatomy class, however, we had a test. A test over hormones, glands and what is produced. After 3 minutes, however, I was done with the test and only missed one question over some proteins we didn't review or discuss, so it didn't hurt me in the slightest.

It was in my AP Calculus AB class that I am doomed in. I took another test in there, so confident that I studied and would do well that I even smiled and got excited. After hard work and double checking my answers, he graded my test...


AND I FAILED! THIS GRADE NOT ONLY HURT ME, BUT IT MADE ME FAIL THE DAMN CLASS!!! D:<

So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Have you ever taken a test that you thought was so easy, you failed and it dropped your grade to a failing grade AT THE END OF THE DANG SEMESTER?! Please post your tragedies in the comments below or post a link to a blog or video if you have cried about it in the past.

Thanks guys and good luck on your exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment