Dec 17, 2014

And So The Sequel Continues! (Snippet of Project: Green Life My Next Book For Free)


Hey guys, gals, and Peeps!

I have a bit of a surprise for you all that you shouldn't be a real surprise because I have basically talked about it for the last few days when I brought up my Project: Green Life book. I am writing the second book to that series called "Project: Run Wild",

The problem with talking about it's plot or anything involving it is that I would spoil a big cliff-like hanger in the first book. However, once the first book is out, I will definitely put some "snippets" of the book in a blog because it would only be fair to read a bit of it.

So today, I, now as I am typing this, have 2 surprises!

The first one is the whole book thing and the second one is a clip of the book series called: Project:Green Life! I hope you all will enjoy. (Keep in mind it is not done being edited so it many look or sound a little weird of wrong)


“Can anyone tell me what weapons were used in World War 3?” Mrs. Leniwick asked. One of my few friends, Anna, raised hand.
“Biochemical bombs” she answered, beaming as the teacher smiled and nodded in approval.
“Yes, ma’am,” Mrs. Leniwick began, “It wasn't meant to be actually used. The purpose of the project called ‘ BLACK DEATH ’, was meant to scare our enemies, the communist Chinese, into giving up their stolen territory” she paused and sighed. “It, however was not a smart move our government made. When news leaked out of a weapon that could wipe out all plant life, they panicked and quickly began making their own version of these bombs.” Ryan, the class nerd, raised his hand and pushed up his thick framed glasses.
“So what caused them to start dropping them?” he asked in his usually congested sounding voice, snorting. I wrinkled my nose as he looked at me, while Mrs. Leniwick wrote the answer on the board. He smiled like a dork at me and I quickly looked away. I made myself look snobby by closing my eyes and tilting my head up.
“What does this say?” Mrs. Leniwick asked after writing 5 letters on the board. I opened my eyes and looked at her and the white board, seeing “M-O-N-E-Y”.
“Money” we answered in unison. She smiled and nodded in approval.
“Yes class, it reads money. Now, can anyone tell me how money was the cause of the war?” I raised my hand and she pointed at me. I cleared my throat and readjusted my position in my seat uncomfortably as my class turned to look at me.
“Money, back then, was the way people got what they wanted, when they needed it. In 2014, which was 500 years ago,” I stuttered out, trying not to chatter my teeth under the stares of my peers. “-was during a hard time for everyone. There wasn’t a lot of money and everyone was struggling. Both countries, in debt and overpopulated, were fighting for territory and slowly begun to start a biochemical warfare.” Mrs. Leniwick smiled and pointed to the board again at the word: ‘Money’.
“Yes, Hope, is correct. Money was the origin of the biochemical warfare and was the reason a new species was created.” Anna frowned and leaned backed in her chair.
“They are more like monsters” she mumbled. Mrs. Leniwick froze in place for a second and looked at her slowly. Quickly, she frowned and walked to her desk, in front of mine.
“Just because they are not human, does not make them monsters,” she slightly snarled at her, annoyed. Anna, scared leaned away from her and looked down at her desk.
“I’m sorry” she whispered. Mrs. Leniwick blinked and stood up, walking back to the front of the class. Anna turned and looked at me. Quickly she smiled at me and cupped her hands around her mouth.
“Monsters” she giggled at me and turned around. I smiled and frowned confused at her as my chest slightly tightened. It always happened when I heard her, or anyone, say that the Pseudo-Green Humans were monsters.
In a way, it always made me feel insulted.

So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What did you think about the little piece of the book? Please post your answers in the comments below and tell me what you like, does it sound interesting, is there any errors, or if you didn't like it.

Thanks guys, gals, peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment