Dec 25, 2014

Christmas Day is The Best Day!


Hey guys and gals! I hope you all had, or are still having, a very Merry Christmas! Today's post will not be too long as I know you all might be to busy playing or messing with your new toys :D.

I will start off by saying: I hope you all got what you want and were very thankful for it. Even though Christmas may feel like the day of giving and getting, it is more importantly the day of getting to be together with someone or your family. The bonding and fun with presents and parties should be what makes the whole holiday worth the big price tags. (However, the money and presents do help with the joy)

Today, I not only lost time to blog like normal, but I lost valuable sleeping time to open presents. The presents I got, however, made up for the lack of sleep. This year, I didn't ask for much as I already have the two things I want: An amazing fan base for my blog and my  family. Of course, being my parents, I was given quite a bit. I did get my candy, gift cards, book items (Pens and nice Journals) and books I wanted. The other cool things I got were the cabbage patch doll I wanted, a new holiday barbie, a bag for school, beauty products and clothes. All in all, it was a pretty good haul.


The next thing I did which really didn't make up for the loss of blogging, but had to have been done, was the party I had to go to. My family was having their annual Christmas party and I got to see my cousin as we joked with others and laughed. It was pretty fun and I enjoyed seeing some members I haven't seen in months.

So, for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
How did you celebrate Christmas this year? Please post your answers in the comments below or a link to blog/video you might have made to show your celebration.

Thanks guys and I hope you got all you wanted for Christmas! Love you all and hope you stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment