Nov 19, 2014

Teachers and Assistant Principals Can Be Awesome!

 

Oooo guys, we gettin' double pictures!

I have had the greatest day ever! And, no, I didn't make a A in AP Calculus AB. :(

So, here is how is all happened:

I came in to school and was talking to my teachers, like I normally do, until I heard the bell ring for 7 minutes until class would start. Now, normally I check if I am ready to go to class before this time. However, as I was getting ready to sit down, I noticed I had forgot my ID.

Forgetting your ID in my school not only is a hassle, but it embarrassing, especially for a senior.

So, as I was running out of my class towards my car, I heard the bell ring for the last 2 minute warning. Not only did I know I would not make it, but I knew that if I didn't have it, I would have been kicked out of class, giving me a tardy and a call home.

So, I ran to an AP, Assistant Principal, and asked him if he would vouch for me. (The conversation was more like: "Hey, Mr.Davis, how much do you love me?" "I don't know. I don't think it is enough for whatever you want me to do." "How about you just vouch for me about a tardy so I can get my ID from my car." "....." "Please?" "You better hurry."


So, when I got back to him, he wrote me a pass and I got to class with no tardy! THANK YOU MR. DAVIS!!!!

So, all in all, guys and gals out there who think kiss butting your teacher or AP is dumb, you might just want to think again.

So, time for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!

How many of you guys or girls have a situation where a teacher or AP stuck their neck out for you? Please post your answers in the comments below or post a link if you have discussed this already in a previous blog or video.

Thanks guys and girls! :* kisses to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment