Nov 12, 2014

Feeling Sick, Eh?


Sorry I had not blogged yesterday, I have been getting really sick recently. I, basically, feel like I am running a fever all the time or my nose feels like it is bleeding. 

Besides the sickness, school has been getting harder for me. Not like the people or the assignments, but just paying attention. I have been feeling very tired and out of focus more than normal, sometimes I just don't even care anymore. Maybe I should stay home or something?


Besides my complaining, I have been trying to do a little dance or make a little love to get down tonight. (Not really it is just a song). I really though have been dancing a lot more recently. I guess it is the need to cheer myself up or exercise, but I dunno. I am almost done typing my second book call "Project: Green Life" which will probably be free this time so anyone out there can read my material and see if they like it.

Ever feel sick of school or just so sick in general it strongly affects your mood? Post it in the comments below or post a link there if you have blogged about it.

Thanks guys :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment