Nov 18, 2014

Having Friends in Many Varieties is Amazing



So, today I had a day that made me realize what fun it is to have a mix variety of friends is like. And I am not talking like: "Oh, I hang out with preps then jocks". I am talking like: "Oh, I joke with really ghetto people and then hang out with preps, following up with a conversation with some nerds."

Having that ability can not only be rare, but it can make life much more. I enjoyed my day today because I got to talk to some of the most different people and stay happy.

My first period today, Journalism I, I have the most young, ghetto kids. I'm talking like freshmen ghetto kids. Not only are they very annoying, but they can be the funniest people to listen to. (It you can stomach their foul language and silly fight-like conversations or threats).


In my second period class, Economics, I only really have one friends, Anna. She is one of my closest friends that not only can make me laugh until I am crying and dying, but she can be honest with me. Like, for example, when my teacher asked what is a monopoly was and the first answer she blurted out was Fudge. Silly Anna.

And, finally, in my third period class, Art II, I get to see my funny younger, more normal friends. Elizabeth, Stephanie, Bowl-Boy, Donny and sometimes Michael. They are the funniest people I ever talk to and not only are they craziest in their ideas, but they are very helpful in the creative flow for a project.

So for the: QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Do you have a mix variety of friends or do you prefer one type? Post your answers in the comments below or post a link if you have discussed your answers before.

Thanks guys for the support and the views!

No comments:

Post a Comment