Nov 17, 2014

Good Day Gone BAD!.... AGAIN! (Day 2)

So I had a really good day today in ALL  of my classes! :D

In my first class, English IV, we only had 3 assignments: Word Power Vocab, A test of the Medieval Times Period and we read some of the story The Canterbury Tales.


My second, Anatomy and Physiology, we had to finish some notes and take a Quiz over 40 different bones. Of course, I never study for them because I know most of them already ( Thank you Medical Terminology ) and this annoyed my teacher.


And my final third class, AP Calculus AB, we had notes and a quiz. This class however, was the class that my day got bad in. It wasn't from the quiz or the notes however...


I saw my ACT Scores....


My God, do I feel so stupid.  Not only made a 22, but I had the website tell me I am not ready for most of my classes in college. 

What made this worse was the fact I made a 1550 on my SAT and I suck at math. ( If you don't understand what I mean by that, the SAT has more Math than any other other subject ). I guess I should have studied harder,,, or studied at all..

Anyways, it is time for the bam ba ba buuuuuummmmmmmm:

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Have you ever had a great day until you saw a test score that was important for any plans you had in the future? Please post your answer in the comments below or post a link if you have discussed it already!

Thanks everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment