Nov 6, 2014

My Good Day Gone Wrong


I guess this is my second blog and boy, did I seriously realize how much I hate waking up at 6. Today was a B-day (Our school as A B block schedules), and it started off as a great day. :D

My first period was already great because it is a class of freshmen. Most were either sleeping or awake talking to me or each other. The only difference from today and any other normal day was we got a group assignment. Sports Writing for the news. XP.

Second period was my Economics class and it made my day the best day for the whole week! I had gotten to see my friend, Anna, and was pretty happy she didn't drop the class.

Third period was the period of much joy and much anger. Not only was it the best class, but it was also the worst. The good part was the fact I got to talk to my friends. The bad part however was...


This stupid, punk A$$ junior boy started some stuff with me. He has been on my To-Die list ever since he interrupted a conversation with my friends by telling me to kill my father. So, when he came over to my friend and she asked him to go away, I lost it with him.

At the end of my school day, I went home and began to blog again. Has anyone ever had a emotionally flipped day like this? Comment below if you have, or post a link to a blog in the past you might have posted about your day. 

Thanks for reading my ranting blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment