Nov 16, 2014

I HATE the cold... D:< Why?



BECAUSE OF CRAP LIKE THIS THAT PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT!

Why should I worry about looking sexy and almost naked in the fucking winter time? Why should I look nice for someone I don't know in the winter?

The answer I hear: Because winter is like any other season and you should dress up for it.

Listen b***h, just because some super models like to strip in front of the camera, at any time or temperature, does not mean that I like to.

This is how you should look in the winter:


So my advice to anyone out there in the cold or out there just being cold: Wear what you think will keep you warm and don't try to look nice while doing it. (Unless you want to)

So for the QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you think it is better to look nice, regardless of the weather, or should you dress in what makes you more comfortable? Post your answers in the comments below or post a link to your blog if you have talked about this already!

Thanks guys! Also I just wanted to say: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND 1+'S!
( I still don't know what they are for). It is so amazing to see the views I get and the tips or help I get. The last thing I would ask is for an answer for my questions of the day. I know it seems like everyone does them, but it is the only way to get a response from my lovely viewers.

I, however, understand if you don't want to, it would just be cool to be able to talk to you one-on-one.

Anyways, I applaud anyone who reads these daily! Thanks again guys and stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment