Nov 15, 2014

So Tired...


Ever have a company meeting, at 9 in the morning, about something everyone already knew about? Yeah, today is going to be one of those days... ON A SATURDAY!

So, that is why I didn't blog yesterday. I was up from 5 in the morning until midnight and I needed sleep. I didn't have time and I do apologize for that. :'(

The good news is, is I heard are meeting will be serving breakfast. So, maybe it will be better?


So news about my second book:

1. It is almost done being typed up and going to my editor soon to be fixed and ready for the audience

2. It will be free!

3. I am not sure, but I might make the whole series free as well (The more positive responses = the more likely it will be free for the public.)

So for the question of the day: What sucks more: Morning meetings or typing up a 60 page book? Post in the comment below and give me a reason why. As you know, if you read my other blogs, any blog you posted answering this question can be posted as link in the comments!

Thanks guys out there, and a special thanks to Anthony Palmer and Christine Richardson for giving me some professional tips! Any other help, especially mental, will be used and I will give you a shout out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment